slow down

enjoy each and every blessing

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fun times this Halloween. We have pretty much the same routine each year. The three of us along with Scott, Cynthia, Lil Owen, Auntie Lori, Big Owen and Ann head over to my folks house for a bowl of warm chili and some good 'ol fashion Trick or Treating.

This year, Lil Owen wanted he and Michael to be Mario and Luigi. Michael was all over that. He loves video games and Mario is one of his favorites for sure.



I can not even begin to explain how wound up these kids were on Halloween. You could call one of their names and they would no more listen to you than a man in the moon. Wild. Just wild.




The boys do love each other. Owen is by far Michael's best bud. I love it. Best buds and cousins. Doesn't get any better than that!



After they scored about 10 lb. of candy each, it was back to Granny and PawPaw's house for the parents to "inspect" the candy for safety. I think that's my favorite part:) Michael was allowed to pick 5 pieces to eat and that.was.all! I've heard conflicting reports about whether or not sugar actually makes kids hyper, but I was not budging on the 5 piece rule just in case.




Happy Halloween.

No comments: