I wish summer would never end. I so love the warm (ok hot), long days and the days at the lake and the suntan and the swimming and the fresh fruit and so on and so on.
We managed to get Michael on a pair of skis last weekend. He never actually stood up, but he gave it a good try and got some yonder.

Michael started back to school last week and so far so good. He seems to like it. I'm ready for some school work to start coming home so I can see for myself.
I have found a new love. Pinerest. If you can imagine it, it is on the website. I'm loving the recipes the most. I'm not a huge cheesecake fan, but I will be making these very very soon!
Not all that much going on this time of year for us. Just enjoying life every.single.day!

No comments:
Post a Comment